We’ll help you keep your child’s teeth and gums healthy with our gentle paediatric dental appointments.
Children’s teeth are prone to cavities and are constantly changing – we’ll help you keep your child’s mouth healthy!
Children’s teeth are prone to cavities and are constantly changing. Without proactive care and regular hygiene visits, challenges that surface may be irreversible. Our team is dedicated to providing gentle care for your child and educating them on the importance of good oral hygiene so that they maintain a healthy mouth and great brushing and flossing habits.
- We use advanced techniques and technology to keep your child comfortable
- We’ll monitor your child’s dental development
- We’ll educate your child and give them home care instructions
or call (416) 533-3323
Why choose Liberty Village Dental for your dental care?
Ask us a question or have us check your insurance coverage
Curious if you are covered under your current insurance plan? Have a question? Give us a call or fill out the form below and one of our team members will get back to you as soon as possible.
Pediatric Dentist Toronto
Our doors at Liberty Village Dental are always open to patients from all backgrounds and all ages. We love being your family’s dental care providers. We are committed to making you feel comfortable and right at home.
Family Dentistry is a term that encompasses many dental services we offer, including, but not limited to dental hygiene, dental fillings and dental sealants. Children’s Dentistry is also a service that falls under the term Family Dentistry. Our commitment to making your child, happy, informed and not afraid of the dentist is everything we work for. Making sure your child maintains the best levels of oral health is our top priority. From the age of 2, or even as early as their first teeth start to erupt, we encourage you to start bringing your child in for dental visits. Our warm, friendly and entertaining approach to Children’s Dentistry helps us create a special bond with your child, which makes him/her look forward to coming back.
During your child’s dental visit:
- We inform them about the importance and the proper way of oral hygiene.
- We make sure they’re following a good and effective oral hygiene routine at home.
- We educate them about dentistry in a fun and exciting way.
- We ensure they’re not prone to any future dental problems.
- We perform professional dental cleaning, if required.
- We catch dental problems in their early stages, if there are any, so that it’s easier to treat them.
- We recommend preventive dental procedures, if needed, to help them maintain a healthy smile.
One of the most common preventive dental measures is Dental Sealants. While also an option for adults, dental Sealant are more effective for children because they protect the teeth before they become a subject to dental decay.
- Sealants are a thin plastic coating put on the chewing surface of the molars to fill in any pits and grooves.
By evening the surfaces of the molars, we leave no chance for bacteria and food residues to build up in any fissures, minimizing risks of dental decay or dental caries in the future. Ask us about dental Sealants for your children during their next appointment!
We’re always available to provide you with quality dental care that fits your dental needs and your lifestyle. For dental questions, concerns or dental emergencies, call us at 416-533-3323 or book an appointment today.
New Patient Visit – How it Works
During your first visit we will take some digital X-Rays and see what’s going on inside of your mouth. Then, we’ll learn about your oral health goals and come up with a treatment plan.
Your Mouth, Your Decisions
Once we have shared our recommendations, we want you make the best decisions for yourself. We will never be pushy or recommend treatments that you do not need.