Toronto Family Dentistry
Our doors at Liberty Village Dental are always open to patients from all backgrounds and all ages. We love being your family’s dental care providers. We are committed to making you feel comfortable and right at home.
Family Dentistry is a term that encompasses many dental services we offer, including, but not limited to dental hygiene, dental fillings and dental sealants. Children’s Dentistry is also a service that falls under the term Family Dentistry. Our commitment to making your child, happy, informed and not afraid of the dentist is everything we work for. Making sure your child maintains the best levels of oral health is our top priority. From the age of 2, or even as early as their first teeth start to erupt, we encourage you to start bringing your child in for dental visits. Our warm, friendly and entertaining approach to Children’s Dentistry helps us create a special bond with your child, which makes him/her look forward to coming back.
During your child’s dental visit:
- We inform them about the importance and the proper way of oral hygiene.
- We make sure they’re following a good and effective oral hygiene routine at home.
- We educate them about dentistry in a fun and exciting way.
- We ensure they’re not prone to any future dental problems.
- We perform professional dental cleaning, if required.
- We catch dental problems in their early stages, if there are any, so that it’s easier to treat them.
- We recommend preventive dental procedures, if needed, to help them maintain a healthy smile.
One of the most common preventive dental measures is Dental Sealants. While also an option for adults, dental Sealant are more effective for children because they protect the teeth before they become a subject to dental decay.
- Sealants are a thin plastic coating put on the chewing surface of the molars to fill in any pits and grooves.
By evening the surfaces of the molars, we leave no chance for bacteria and food residues to build up in any fissures, minimizing risks of dental decay or dental caries in the future. Ask us about dental Sealants for your children during their next appointment!
We’re always available to provide you with quality dental care that fits your dental needs and your lifestyle. For dental questions, concerns or dental emergencies, call us at 416-533-3323 or book an appointment today.