We’ll help you create a beautiful, healthy smile!
Oral hygiene is imperative to maintaining a healthy body. Tartar and plaque build-ups can lead to tooth decay and gum disease when left unattended. Regular check ups and cleanings can prevent many future problems. Let us help you ensure your teeth and gums stay in optimal health as we strive to improve and maintain your oral hygiene.
- Regular checkups can prevent gum disease
- Clean teeth and healthy gums
- Whiter smile
- Prevent cavities
- Reduce teeth sensitivity
- Freshen breath
or call (416) 533-3323
Why choose Liberty Village Dental for your dental care?
Ask us a question or have us check your insurance coverage
Curious if you are covered under your current insurance plan? Have a question? Give us a call or fill out the form below and one of our team members will get back to you as soon as possible.
Cleaning, Polishing, & Fluoride
At Liberty Village dental we work closely with you to maintain your oral health in great condition. At home, you should be performing your daily dental hygiene routine, which includes flossing and brushing your teeth at least twice daily. At our dental office, we provide you with some extra care every 3-6 months.
During your regular dental cleaning appointment, we perform the following:
- A full oral check-up (to make sure that your teeth, gums, tongue and mouth in general are disease-free with no potential future dental problems)
- A professional cleaning (to remove the hardened plaque and tartar, which builds up over time and is hard to remove by regular teeth brushing)
- Teeth polishing (using a slow-speed hand-piece with a soft rubber cup that spins, a polishing paste is applied to your teeth and spun around to make them shiny and smooth)
- Fluoride (to help strengthen the teeth, since the acids from bacteria in dental tartar and plaque will have weakened the surfaces. It is best not to eat, drink or rinse for 30 minutes after the fluoride has been applied.)
- Digital X-ray screening (if necessary, to keep record of your teeth, jawbones and bite and to help us foresee and make sure that there are no potential dental problems)
We’re always available to provide you with quality dental care that fits your dental needs and your lifestyle. For dental questions, concerns or dental emergencies, call us at 416-533-3323 or book an appointment today.
New Patient Visit – How it Works
During your first visit we will take some digital X-Rays and see what’s going on inside of your mouth. Then, we’ll learn about your oral health goals and come up with a treatment plan.
Your Mouth, Your Decisions
Once we have shared our recommendations, we want you make the best decisions for yourself. We will never be pushy or recommend treatments that you do not need.